Monday, August 20, 2007

High v1.0

ACS(I) beat SAS in a rugby C Div final today at the Yio Chu Kang Stadium. The stripped boys battled the bumblebees for a whole game but only managed to get a 10-7 defeat. Overall, it was a better result than the B Div finals which ended in total dismay. In that match, the bumblebees trashed the saints. Even with a lost, the school cheered on ignoring the inevitable fate.

The point is that there won't be a half day. Thus, my NJRC plans are ruined! -_-

I just finished my sole homework and gonna start on SS quite a bit later. Looks like I'm sleeping late again... I'M ALREADY LOSING HAIR! That shows how much stress I'm undergoing. Yea, my school lost to ACS(I) again. Apart from the much deserved half day, I was expecting good results as this year's C Div was promising. Please take note the WAS. I am going to start a new blog for NJRC's sake. I need a web to pour my updates. Well, that's that. I think I'm going to forget SS and sleep. One more thing, my team got into the finals for ALICE. Dang it.

No comments: