Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a Lady

I fell in love with someone. She is fine like a lady. That's why I call her a lady instead of a girl, woman or female. They are just not appropriate. I met her a year ago. Her charm got me onto my feet and this made me have a crush on her. Breaking the ice a year later, things didn't go quite as plan. The more I think of her, the more we came apart. It was after all because of me. Regretted.

I sms-ed her the other day. It was a Sat. I was doing my alice and wondered, she was there telling me to stay strong but I was there, waging war and looking at her as an enemy. Don't let me go to details, we talked and well it was nice. We finally spoke. :)

I wanted to apologise to her for all that I've done to her but she doesn't let me. I gave her an sms saying that I wanted to say sorry. No reply. I even waited for her. Nope, she's not coming out. So how?

No comments: