Wednesday, June 06, 2007

tell me that i'm a bad bad man...

i can't help it but to write emo stuff here. i refuse to write in my journal b'cos
1) my handwriting is atrocious.
2) whenever i write, my fingers and wrist hurt.
3) if i get something wrong, i must correct it by using the correction tape. in turn, it will make the paper dirtier.
V qba'g jnag gb qb ubzrjbex gung'f sebz ure.
anyway, i'm a bad bad man. i have lost all mood to move on. my lies are making a mountain and my hate has never been deeper. whenever i see her, my mood level just fell immediately. like when i was having the meeting about a competition. i have plans but didn't voice out. merely b'cos i hate her for not understanding me. every time i see, i will lie to her. every time i talk about her, i will lie. the more i lie, the more i don't want her. maybe that's what i'm suppose to do. total isolation from her. a feeling when total strangers from either end of the world met.
i still want her understanding. she has changed me at first, making me stretch my wings. But when i saw you cry, i shot down myself.

ever tried being heartless?

No comments: