Friday, June 15, 2007

-no title-

I want to start off by saying that I have a short tongue. This is why I spent half of my time typing behind this screen then speaking to you face to face. If I do or did talk to you, you would notice that I stutter. This "disease" has been in me since the day I was born. There is a cure for it but this cure is a mere practice of speech.

Wiki's take on stuttering.

Ok, maybe this cure is not only practice but some medication and aids. So what? I'm not going to spend a few hundred bucks on these cures. There are other ways to communicate. So is there really a need to buy them?

My real objective here is to tell you about me. How much I would want to be special, I am just a normal boy with a normal life, which I screwed it up just to be special. It's really an eyesore when one person tries to copy another. It makes me ask myself, "Why do people copy each other?" I'm not saying copy as in idea copying [we all know that it is wrong especially when the idea has copyright]. I'm saying as in personality copy. This act of copying is so common that some [including me] believe that this is because of standard. And it's because of this standard that gives us a reason to live. I lost my standard when I failed to impress my friend. When I was with her in my second year, she was, and still is, like my friend. Caring and friendly, I quickly take her as my best friend. She was the one there for me. She would be always be there for me. But somehow, it all ended this year. It was all because I failed to impress her, I failed to be there for her [even if she doesn't need me I should have at least stand there] and of course, I wasn't good enough for her.

I lost her like I lost my heart.

No comments: