Monday, June 25, 2007

Not Waterproof...

I'm sitting here starting my Run posts. MAN! Whoever did the label feature was a genius! Tsk, I only have 4 minutes to finish this post!

I went running today at 6 pm. It's my opening run, which means my first after a long break, so i can't run my normal 2.4 immediately. If I do, I'll get cramps! I wanted to try something new. I wanted to listen to my music while I run. Some say it make wonders but me, being the scientist, I ventured out to test that fact!

With my fake MP3 and some crappy old earbuds, I ran.


OMG... It was not what I thought it would be. The long wires got in the way and it was really irritating. My ears were wet and the buds kept slipping! Well the buds were not meant for this! But all that aside, the music really improved my performance by 55%! I was running like the
wind. I'm gonna use the other buds which are WATERPROOF. Gonna run around Potong Pasir tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments: