Tuesday, June 05, 2007

roses? actually they don't remind me of u at all

roses is the plural of a rose. comming is wrong! it's coming!

words aside, my day of ALICE was an indeed eventful one. [i'm just plucking any reachable words from my head] though mr chew's antics made us steer off the road, we managed to get to an end with some goals in mind. Storyline is this year's theme. call it vague, indifinite ao whatever. That's my task for this year.

I know MATTHEW GUNAWAN SIA is reading this and some of my friends are. Weird thing is that people are reading my blog. Beware fellow readers, my posts are boring and worthless, reading these may waste your time!

I totally have no mood to post now. I didn't look at her. I just don't. Looking at her just remind me of my flaws. She doesn't know that. I just can't wish her away. Is this punishment for breaking her heart? Is this because I wasn't good enough for her?

I really don't know. I just want to cry in front of her.

No comments: