Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dang It, I Want A Rig!

Many of us have plenty of hopes and dreams. Not forgetting a mountain of wants. Honestly, I have tonnes of wants but I never work for it. I’m sure I have plenty of examples for that. The title must have gave you an idea of what I’m going to talk about. So let’s cut the crap and get this done over with it.

I want a normal desktop. A normal desktop that has good graphics. I don’t care about the sound. A flat screen monitor is nice. Many vendors are hooking their machines with an Intel Core 2 Duo so I don’t mind it at all. 512MB of RAM sounds small. If it’s possible, I would appreciate a 1GB! The keyboard and mouse doesn’t really matter to me. As long as they are workable.

After getting my system, I would put it on the computer table. After all, that table is for computers. I guess I have to dish out the old one. Instead of throwing it away, I could sell it to some shop at SLS. It should earn me a few more bucks. If everything is done properly, my system will be my new desktop.

That’s not the end brother! I have to buy an anti-virus software. Buy a wireless PC card so that I could surf at 10MBps. Finally after all that, I switch it on. In my hands is the long-awaited BF2142 disc that I have longed for. Everything will look fine but suddenly my desktop crashes.

This is reality. That’s why my parents refuse to get me another desktop. I must say, taking care of a desktop is like taking care of a fish. If you don’t clean the tank, the fish dies. If you don’t put a water filtration system, it also dies. Darn fish. Hey, the fish story is true ok.

No comments: