Wednesday, April 18, 2007

she

A silent pain seared through my mind and left me motionless. Lying on the floor, I thought it was over. This picture is too sinister. But this is the picture that I want. Will this get you? Coming back to reality, I face my Macbook in the same situation. I ask myself, "Have it lost all feelings till it has no care for humanity?" Coincidentally, I'm listening to the famous tune of Stuck In A Moment. I smiled but that didn't changed my mood. In my attempt to move on, my mind grabbed the only thing that will change this and will also, result in this deeper hole: English. Instantly, I have relighted the torch of tears. But no tears will ever come out. My mind hosted a combat for the hold of power; The roll of evaporated tears down the cheeks or moving on. It chose neither.

Clear as crystal, my reason has appeared in front of my face. What's the deal if you don't fight it? No, fighting is not me. Step 1, stand up. Give a deep thought about your objectives. Clear your mind. Then lay your points like you have laid the chess pieces. Finally, do it. Don't fight it. Defy it.

You don't have to read all my post. I just need you to read just one for none of my post will bear any meaning none other than her.

No comments: