Monday, April 23, 2007

Running Out Of People That Prevents me From Saying That I Am DEAD!

Tomorrow's my first paper for english. i'm seriously not in the mood to study. somehow, i just have no mood. i might be stealing togusa's tag line or something but that's the only word that best describes what i am now. i am MOODLESS.

fyi, there's no such word as "moodless".

i've created a blog for my class a week ago. i don't know why but i felt like i wanted to do it. no one requested for the blog but i felt it was sth i should do. it's not because of my job as a chairman to do up a blog. however it's more of a distraction, a good distraction. a well needed distraction from all these problems.

seriously speaking, i think the world has lesser people to talk to. as time passes by, many people just die or just become those ignorant ones. just compare it. in the REALLY old times, just turn left and you see mom and dad. turn right and you see your friends. but now, turn left and you will see your enemies. turn right and you will see your expectations. MAN! WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE TO TALK TO?

well now, i only got 3 REALLY CLOSE people to talk to and sadly, it's not my parents nor my brother. haha... and yea, i'm talking to her now. all i need was to talk to her.

and yea, i really enjoy a good conversation..

= )

No comments: