Friday, April 06, 2007

can't let go

still feeling down. still thinking. i don't know why i can't let go. and why must Landon Pigg create that song?! now, i feel more bad... for making this preventable conflict possible. i just can't move on.

another day wasted. didn't train today because ended the meeting later than planned. half of my mind was on the "side" so i wasn't really doing my best. i hate it when i don't do my best. i was, unsurprisingly, scolding the immoraled sec 2's again. seriously, stop it. u have crossed the line and it's that left chest of mine that hinders me from clenching my fist. i have given you my words of warning but still, you won't listen. regarding this, i really want to go to "my friend" and ask her help. but i do know that i can't be over reliant on her. need to show that i'm strong. looks like i'll be bringing the stress ball next week.

going broke already. i'm going to buy 2 albums, 1 motorola computer kit[ the usb cable thingy], if can, i would also like a earpiece for my z3 and the missing stationery. geez... where am i going to get the money?

well i need to sleep now. need to help my mom go to the market tmmr. Have to finnish up my folio and i also must train my legs at TP Stadium [sms me if you are interested]. busy day tmmr i guess. well it's better than wasting off 2 bucks at the LAN shop!

=\

No comments: