Saturday, April 07, 2007

In the eyes

I'm tired again. That's all.

I’m not actually a fan of Metal music but I must say, 30 Seconds To Mars changed the view I have on Metal. The start is distinct. They use different instruments and this is something I look out in songs. The meaning of it’s lyrics and it’s cohesion with the tone of the melodies is the most important factor to a great music. Just two words:

Deep and Inside.

A state of no return is just a state. In music, this is a state of total immersion in your emotions. The songs start to mean something. The lyrics embed itself in your head, reliving something. The songs depict your life. Now this is music’s “state of no return”. They bring your emotions out. Making you feel ten times more.

I might sound strange but maybe this is me, out of place and different. Some call this emo. I just call this me. But I am still lost finding myself. Or is it I who makes myself lost?

I should stop writing emo stuff. Seriously i should. This is not what i want from me.

No comments: