Friday, April 13, 2007

killing my mac

Ok, i like to show off.
------------------------------------------------------------
Turtle came by today, soaking in rain water but that didn't kill the soap smell. GEEZ... it was strong man... Look at me now! I'm having a cold! Don't think it the soap smell was the cause but i find it relevant to my lame antics now. = )

One thing is for sure, my lame jokes are getting colder and i'm getting a cold. HAHA! Don't get it? Well that's the evidence of my jokes getting colder. WHEELCHAIRED! Whatever it is, i got to expand my knowledge in these jokes. If i don't, i'll get more colder! [seriously, it's getting colder...] My bro just purchased 30 Seconds To Mars' album. They are something like MCR and AFI... emo you all call it... i like the ways they start their songs. They start it differently and this is always a plus. I'm bored from all those songs starting from the same strumming of guitars. The lyrics are always important to me but i can't comment that because not all of you will agree with me.

Overall, it's a nice mix for rockers. Don't buy it, borrow mine then tell me your views!

"A little bit of resolve is all i need". It is part of a lyrics from the Foo Fighters' song, resolve. Yea, i just need a little bit of resolve. That's all. All these emotions surface for just one reason; i dream too much. Someone said that questioning yourself is not crazy but answering yourself is. The latter has also made me think that no one cares. Or is it that they don't know? I just don't want to be below the bar. I still think i have failed her. I still need resolve.
----------------------------------------------------------------
3sb @ sas

No comments: