Thursday, April 26, 2007

i cant talk to you... and i dont know why

everyday i see you. you walk past me, ignoring my senses. is it because you just want to move on? or is it just that you ignore me? i want to talk to you but i cant. i want to like you but i cant. i want to kiss you but i cant. all these things weigh me down to the floor. i'm already on my back but still you just walk pass me. whenever i tried to look away, your angel eyes pulled me back.

it all started because i was trapped of other people's expectations.

i have barely enough heart. maybe tmmr i'll kill myself. maybe tmmr i'll make you happy. you're holding me back without even trying to. i can only feel numbness in this cold place. i just want you back. just go back to normal. talk to me like you used to. smile to me like you used to. and everything will go back to normal.

so can you? if i'm wrong, tell me. i just hope u read this.

No comments: