Monday, April 09, 2007

The 4th Dimension Theory

This is me. Yes, it’s me.

My Design and Technology teacher scolded me today. It wasn’t the first time though and I really felt bad this time. I actually don’t really paint any emotions on my face; I’ll just hide it. Yea I know. Letting it all bottled up and keeping it quiet are not good but I’m just too shy. I guess a lot know that I’m really shy…

When my teacher scolded me, I was down but tried to give a strong face. Sometimes I wished I wasn’t that way. I wish I was bleeding openly. So as to let everyone know about the troubles I have and are encountering. But I can’t use that as an excuse. It should be an indication that I’m not doing my best and I must do something. Stand up and walk on.

On another note, I have just only 3 days to complete my design journal.

My router is still dieing. It’s just “not well”. It either needs a replacement or just need to be fixed. It must be the DSL that’s causing “higgcoughs”. I was thinking of getting the Asus storage router. That will be a neat toy for me!

= )

No comments: