Tuesday, November 28, 2006

yellow...

it's over. i've crossed the final line. i'll be officially grounded tmmr. so wad did i do? i lied. i tried to grow up but u hated that. i want to be w/ them but u posed them as enemies. y?

THEY ARE NOT ENEMIES!

they are the ones that has stood by me n this i'll nvr ignore. for their efforts are too important to be ignored. that's y i treasure these relationships. but u came in n hated them. i know y. u just got the wrong picture. stop it. just give me a moment to explain.

i too was wrong. i shld hav turned away n walked off. But instead i lied to u. for that i'll accept any punishment u giv me. i'll brave anything BUT

u will nvr break me frm them. if u ever do, it's like thrusting yur sword into my heart again. dont...i beg of u...dont...

ground me. cane me. drown me. kill me or wadever. just dont break us. like i've promised. my sword has sworned not to quench it's thirst w/ u. destroy me instead.

i'll be dragged down to the depths of their wraths. i've lost my macbook to him. i've lost to her. i've no more trust. i'll be grounded for lying and disobeying. i'm sry guys for not being there. i'm sry...

No comments: