Tuesday, November 07, 2006

boredom...

bleagh...life has nvr been boring. Here is something from me, "Boredom's my new hobby". My house has never felt this empty. Well on the 2nd thought, it's a bit hectic.

The class results are out. I'm 'destined' to be in 3sb. I really felt bad for my friend. He opted for 3s1 but got into 3s2 instead. I was like wth. It wasn't freaking fair lah! [3sa,3sb n 3s1{togu's class} are pure sciences classes] I mean my friend was really heartbroken. Craplah...holidays are for the : ) not the : (...crap school, crap windows lah! [i wonder y windows' name is here...hmmm]. Now i'm helping him get out of this class. [3s2:
home of the rowdy Saints] Don't worry Nick, i'll help u out of the class!

Had swimmng todae...wa seh...my back hurts like....*ouch*...ok, it "doesnt" hurt that much. i still havent master the freestyle. [srylah...i was like half of the time floating half dead...lol] It's quite tiring but hey! No pain no game! After that, i met up wif turtle to *help him pack his robofest box*. -.- well i mean togu "placed his order" with me... -.- [i kno i'm the next chairman but i'm not the servant] After packing 2 boxes, we went home and visit togu for hari raya...haha. in a min, i was in a pool floating half dead and before i knew it, i'm talking w/ togu. [oh ya, he wans me to make a ta-chi-ku-ma...or wadever it's name -.-"]

it's settled. FLL i don think there's hope. the cat's out of the bag eh?

arrr....my stomach's sick. gonna stay up n pack my bag. MALAYSIA HERE I COME! eh...u guys wan me to buy anything from malaysia better tag me. gone frm thursday morning to sat night [after 2am -.- ] n ya, macbook...I'm addicted to it....i love it! [2nd to my list of the loved]
well then gotta sleeeeep [after i pack of course]....nitez u all!

=D

No comments: