Sunday, November 26, 2006

missing

so today i woke up late but who cares anyway? it's the holidays! i tried to get out of bed but i was still tired. i've no idea y as i was not feeling that tired.nthen i began to run my mind w/ stupid questions like y the sky is blue, wad happens after i got married, wad if my imagination drove me to my deathbed... yea, all thoes stupid retarded questions that i had nvr thought of in my life. wtf. seriously. stared at the ceiling for an hour thinking of those questions but finally asked myself a question worth answering.

WAD M I GONNA BLOG TODAY? so my head was racked again. first up, i can talk abt yesterday. Robofest finals were on yesterday at cine. MAN! i was freezing my ass off in that place. it was super duper cold n i was wearing short sleeves -.- robofest is a competition like njrc but the only deal is that since it's the first year, the organisers really sucked. the playing feild is like those budget ones. [it can be broken down! i'm serious!] location was in the middle of town so it was a bit hectic just to come down early in the morning to register. n of course the aircon is damm cold!!! arghhhh!!! but back to basics. my team [clovis, turtle n i] didnt do well but it was still good. however, revoltage [recca, ben, togu] got 3rd! congrats guys! but of course, eventhough we didnt win T.T at least we tried! so guys
THANK YOU!
damm hair...i hate my long hair! it always tumble down to my eyes n it will irritate them like hell. so any1 know any gd barber? but mus be cheap orh. i've gotten broke when i bought 12 batts at 16 bucks!!! wth!!! stupid cheers... well then, i think i gotta start on my hldy hw. i also got to start on the ta-chi-ku-ma thingy [recreated in lego!] well gotta go cya!

No comments: