Sunday, November 19, 2006

momento.

It's 2am. My mind asks me the same question again. 'What in the world am i doing up late?' And again i reply, the same age old answer. 'I'm waiting, thats all.' right....waiting, waiting, waiting... life has become an empty apartment and boredom's my new hobby. [shld be correct...i mean boredom is a noun right?]

even lan didnt move me. yea...went lanning...again...[i gotta stop wasting money man...] i mean lan can be good n bad in many ways. the good thing is that u can improve n those stuff. bad thing is, u spent 5 bucks everytime u go there. let's say once a week? (5 * 4 weeks = x) where x ≠ 0. pretty nifty eh? nothing much happened at lan yesterday. BUT some guy frm charity just popped up requesting for donations -.- I was like ok... ok no more comments frm here. getting tired n bored at the same time. this is a bad mix...

i'm currently bored out of my skull now. i'm thinking of getting a job....sososos but i don kno. too many things in my mind now. it's like, i don wan to work but i wan too. -_- weird huh? well that's me ppl. but wait, at least that sword is not there...

n ya, watch out for this month's monthly post!

No comments: