Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sink or swim

damm...i cant believe that i'm busy eventhough it's the holidays. yeah, got a new skin...thanks to recca =D

crap windows lah...tried IE7. not bad but firefox still rules! IE7 has similar functions with FF. Both has anti-phising, tabbed browsing, in-built search engines and my fav, pop-up blocker...haha...currently, my house has wireless signals, all open =.= Of course, one of them belongs to my 10mbps. [i'm currently blogging on my mac...blogger is made for IE, not safari]. well as the name says, it is 10 MILLION BYTES PER SECOND. [or simply 10,000 mb per sec]. quite ALOT for me. i mean i onli surf the net just to do research, roboSG forums, check mail, play some lame flash game and msn ppl. that's pretty much all. i bet a 1500kbps is enuf.

anyway, i nid to save money man. my wallet seems to hav a hole. well first, i nid to buy a desktop --->$2600. 2nd a new wireless router [the 1 that singnet gave me failed CONTINOUSLY] --->around $200. 3rd need a new mouse for my mac [the bluetooth is damm power hungry. in 30 mins w/ it, my batt went to 60% o.o] --->around $100 [razer wad]. total 2,900...$_$. where the heck m i to get that money?! ok lah, after parent's 'sponsorship' it'll drop to $600. shld be able to work for that. haiz...i cant believe i'm working. haha

pretty sucky me. FLL doesn't seems rite. I KNO U'LL READ THIS TOGU. tt's y i'm saying nth abt FLL. *glup*

for now, mac till rules me. if i'm gonna switch back, some1 gotta buy me a new lap or some1 don fix thoes compatible issues. [some app dont work on Mac's Tiger]. sink or swim eh?

No comments: