Wednesday, November 22, 2006

hooo!

damm my router lah...i was blogging last night n GOSH! i do write a lot. i clicked "publish post" afterwards n guess what. "PAGE FAILED TO LOAD" ARGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!! i was like wtf! n it happened twice! that's y i did not update my blog...bleagh...

ok back to life. well today i went to cine to look at robofest. it was rather below my expectations. i was expecting a bigger crowd but at least there was a crowd. haha better than yesterday actually. believe me, when i came down [togu made me came down -.- darn u!], it was super boring...no emcee...no barricade [ok this was still ok 'cos there's no crowd...]...n no fun! humph! togu n i were wandering around cine, wasting time of waiting for the competitors. n guess wad...only 5 were playing that day -.- WAH!!! super boring man!!!!! got home at 6...danggg...i spent 4 hours wandering aimlessly wif togu...crap...
ok lah, today was still ok. kena scolded for being late T.T ok that's actually my fault...SRY!!!! but still it was sianz...darn u togu! left me wif your junk lego stuff!!! he pang sei-ed lester n i...oh wait not forgetting ben n recca!!!! all of u pang sei me rite!!! HUMPH!!!

now i'm home...wasting time...craplah...kena scolded [T.T again] by my parents...arghhh!!!! cant i have just some freetime! damm...it seems i don hav freedom...sometimes i hate blogging, sometimes i like it...geez! i think i'll do my hw now...better than nth oh ya...gotta plan my programming! see u later...double post i guess....lol

No comments: