Wednesday, November 08, 2006

LATE MONTHLY POST: when zul is talking crap again....

1st thing first, I have a diary for this so I was thinking of transferring all the entries there in to this computer. But for that to happen, I must type out all entries. [around 45 plus…-.-] Right, now lets go to the details!

The reason for this diary is pretty much for my usage in this computer. Everyday I sit in this comfy chair and I squander of time by listening to the tunes of Jpop and envy the blogs of other people. Yup, you can say that my life is pretty boring. [especially when I’m having the school holidays…] I always say to myself, “Sitting duck won’t get you anywhere”. That’s really true. Just imagine me in a situation where I, in a distant, a beautiful jewel caught my eye. Her hair tumbled as the wind blew. Ok, too much details! The point is that just got outside, try it out and losing but learning your mistakes on that moment will give you glory far more superior than the award itself. This laptop has been my best friend a few weeks back. Wireless Internet connection and it’s well known brand has made me at the pinnacle of my boasting. -.- Ok, let’s seriously cut to the chase. Well actually, talking everything on my mind now will not hurt. It actually helps! I’m not kidding! Bringing your ideas to the battlefront exercises my brain to think faster on the spot. [but maybe the auto-spell check is a bad idea…along with the grammar check] Haiz… Of course, I’m not forgetting that I write this for the cause of training my typing…haha…man, I just had a thought. If I’m to have a soft diary, might as well post it on my blog! Yea, that’s rite, I’ll post this on my blog…haha…I’m talking crap again!
-------------------------------------------------------
ok the truth is i've NO IDEA wad to blog abt...i'm damm bored lah....SOMEONE FREE ME FROM THIS BOREDOM!!!!

No comments: