Monday, March 10, 2008

No Emotions Please.

it's vital to express yourself. It is the only way you're going to tell others around you what you are. It is the first step of being yourself. I mean, would you live in a life of lies? However, sometimes, you shouldn't express yourself. Especially when you know that what you are sharing will hurt others. That's why I say to all you crying out there: No Emotions Please.

I am no supporter of communism. I am just thrilled that someone of such mind exists that is able to give a whole new meaning of unity. Generally, that ideology reinforces my fact to keep away emotions. Look at their rules: No freedom of speech. Oppositions killed. Everyone is same. Looking at Russia, where it was once in a abyss of civil unrest, it now stands as one of the greatest country. So are we, a one-man country, able to garner a better yield from our own version of communism?

But that's not my point. For all I care, you don't need to be a communist to become the best. Just keep your emotions in when you know it's going to hurt someone. Especially those around you. Remember that.

-OMC

No comments: