Saturday, March 08, 2008

Multi-Posts

I just came back from a Foot Reflexology Shop that dates back to about 6 years ago. From what I can remember, I started visiting (with my parents of course) when I was in Primary 3. Then the shop, which was a family business, closed down. However, one of the brothers continued on. He opened a shop at Toa Payoh. [It's near the TP's NLB]

Well yeah. That's what I think happened.

ANYWAY, with his aerobic hands, he massaged my legs and hands. That's obvious. Surprisingly, he knew at once of my sweaty palms and feet. [Sensitive skin of his??] Also, he noticed that I had suffered a pain at the back of mt right knee joint. Yeah, whenever I kick, there's this stretching pain at that precise place. Overall, he said that I should avoid cold drinks [point taken] and maybe relax a bit from the soccer scene. [that's not a problem] Thankfully, he didn't say anything about me NOT running. After all, I had ran yesterday and apart from the thigh muscles expressing some discontent from the fats, the pain wasn't present or any pain for that matter.

Yipee! RUN RUN RUN!

Oh, my parents, getting on the nerves of me! WHAT THE HECK! C'mon Zul! Please understand that they are old and in need of special care! I mean of course i know that. I'm just psst off that my parents aren't understanding each other! ARGH! Oh wait, maybe this is WHAT THEY ARE. Can't change their attitude man. Sigh.

I must be patient with them. Maybe think through the things I'm going to do. Then, do it. Remember, that!

No comments: