Sunday, March 02, 2008

Hostilities... Yeah right!

I once told a teacher of mine, even though he didn't taught me and he has long since wore a teaching hat, that I live my life with a metaphorical believe. It means that for things I do and have done, I accompany it with a metaphor. Pretty direct. For example, I always say that the 'pen is mightier than the sword'. That's how I motivate myself to study more. Granted, I do have other methods to motivate me into that deep thought of inclining surrealism; STUDYING. Spooky.

I see that my previous post was such an emotional one. Sad to read it. Boo hoo. In any rate, we can safely conclude that any man who isn't emotional is such a heartless foe. A foe for he will be the only black sheep. Just like me, the only Malay in my class. Haiz. I'm listening to John Butler Trio's music. I like how he uses his guitar to create one of a king riffs. It's not those rock riffs but more of a folk kind. Lyrical wise, they sing with a metaphorical believe. =D

Ranting is not my choice of conversing. I enjoy a good conversation over tea and kaya toasts. A weird mix but it helps. BUT I must warn you, I'm only a man of a few words. Perhaps to most of you and obviously her. In fact, I can't stand up to look at her anymore. I guess I have one less person to talk to. I still remember the times I talk to her. It was wonderful. I would always look forward to talk to her. Now, I'm considered the son of a fool. Or rather the fool. I always relish the fact that I adore her. I don't mind what others say. She is perfect. But now, I am left as a fool. I made a foolish mistake that took a fool, me, down the abyss of foolishness. What a fool. 

And so I leave this post in something I always wanted to say, don't follow me, I'm going down. SUGAR! WE ARE GOING DOWN!!! 

No comments: