Sunday, March 23, 2008

Are We The Waiting?

Today is a lazy day. I have plans to pay my respects to a Keramat. It's sort of a 'tomb' of the Islamic Saint Wali Habib Noh. It's located just beside a Chinese temple off Palmer Street. Usually, this place would be crowded with our fellow preachers. I think today, people are dead tired. Speaking of which, I am SO DEAD BEAT by my OBS course. 3 words: Exhausted, Wet and Wild. You guys know me, the last vocabulary is a must. My family paid our respects to thank for my brother's successful driving test that, of course, is in our favour. A few wise words by the priest himself and off we go to the Singapore Flyer!!! 

IT WAS SUPER DUPER COOL!

It was rather a last minute decision to go there. I never thought I would go there but my brother somehow persuaded my parents just to take a ride. HAH! Take a look at my pictures at my Flickr. I'm uploading now.

Check out my previous post on OBS. UNFORGETTABLE! 

On a final note, I got some things in mind to buy. GEEZ. Should I think of material gain or emotional closure? I mean I can't even get close to her? Help anyone?

No comments: