Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sky's falling. Wake up.

Come back while you can. If not, find a purpose, think. If not, rind a reason, do. We live our lives too ideally. We want this and that but forget the small things in life that makes a huge difference. Why?

I must start appreciating the things in life. But this purpose is juvenile and lacking. It makes me a turtle, slow and hardly leaving the comforts of home. So I must start being hungry. Always wanting to progress and finding challenges and dishing out results. But this purpose makes me exhaustive.

WHAT I NEED TO BE IS BOTH. Couple my acts with humbleness and constant improving, I should be king. Then again, the point is not to be king. The point is for the heart to be gold. If I can't make mine gold, how can I help others to it?

I lost myself, they say. I am selfish, he says. I get the better of myself, we all say. Admitting these, I understand this plight. But I must contest that I do for the right reasons. These days, you lose yourself to make remind where you come from. These days, we become selfish, for the right reasons. These days, you get the better, to be better.

Think with purpose, do with reason. Else, your sky will be falling. 


No comments: