Tuesday, February 05, 2013

I'll Eat my Candy with My Pork and Beans

I do not feel comfortable here. Then again, I was not suppose to be comfortable here. The people that surround me begin to peel away their real lies. They start being themselves. This marks of me losing myself. I have to admit, they make the best lies I've seen.

I just want to break you down so badly in the worst way. Something that resides in true horror should be left dead. Some want to torture but I'm humane in the most inhumane way. The best way is to stay away, else you'll be leaving with a fat lip. Sad thing is, I'll be hunting every one of them down.

Such a horrid experience. In front of me, the demolition of a simple society. It's not collapsing naturally. It's being demolished, BRICK BY BRICK. Strange thing is, they call this a 'natural' demolition. Though I have spent time dismantling the most of intangible things, I can't wrap my head around something so simple, working together.

So I was right, people are selfish for themselves. They think they deserve the best. They think it's their right. They think they are king. Please, for Heaven's sake, throw these mindsets away. Work WITH US. Talk WITH US. Understand WITH US.

And just because we are too fearful to lay it all open, we can't live on. Such imbeciles.

No comments: