Sunday, February 17, 2013

Premium and Genuine.

Sink deep fast. Adaptability is key. From the recent studies, it appears otherwise. Our priorities have shifted, our needs have changed, our focus has been realigned. Last week, I spent my Sunday with my most jovial friends from the polytechnic days. We seem to grow closer as time passes even if we don't see each other everyday. The hours we put is don't qualify our friendship as friends, but we share our stories like we have known for long. That is, in fact, true.

It seems like a staple table topic to fill each's ears with stories of our loves. And it piqued me initially for I always say the same old story. New girls, but the same old story.

And a thought skirted me while I play my same scenes in these meetups. I thought of bringing it up but I definitely would not want to spoil this soup. And now, I have it in my mind. And hopefully, this comes of well.

While we romanticise the woman in our lives, the actual truth is that we are doing our greatest con ever.

It looks that we are proving our worth to her. It looks that we are signalling our purpose and our reasons. Then, why must we feel so disdained when our efforts are turned down? Simply put that we would naturally feel "fucked all over" if our project work we dedicate so long goes into the recycling bin. It IS the natural reaction. But my argument stems into the origins of this natural feeling.

If we really want to do it, even if we fail it once, twice or a bazillion times, it would not matter. Our dedication, perseverance, commitment, passion supersedes failures. Simply put, if you want her, you will do whatever it takes to win her.

Though dozen will contest this and say that, "YES, do whatever it takes. WHATEVER." So even if it consists of lying and faking things? Is that what true love is?

Heck, what do I know about this lovey dove stuff.

I just say that these efforts are treated with ingenuity and insincerity. We are too focused in letting her know that we want her and forget what we really are doing. If I really love you, I figure I'll prove it in person. Paper romance is amateur. Actions speak louder than words. In this result-dominated World treated with constant instant-information dosages, we get too impatient when things go slow.

Premium and genuine feelings; "I will make you special because I really want you." are some words so elusive in this life.

No comments: