Monday, October 06, 2008

Dazed And Confused

My mom and dad wants me to continue to sit for my O's. They feel that I should plough through as I've come a long way and I have 'been taught by many teachers'. I guess their rational is that with 'more teachers', my knowledge seems to have been multiplied. They added that with rising costs and all, it's best for me to not waste money as I will be forfeiting nearly $500 of exam fees. Of course, this did follow with much 'advise of persuasion'. One of which detailed me in a solemn mood as I see all my friends move on except me. Man, how cliché could they go?

I stand quiet. The last time I argued, I got into 'trouble' where they purged me. SIGH. Can I really depend on them? It's hard to believe that they understand me when they said that "my teachers are not doing their job." HUH? They indeed downplayed one of my teachers. This just wrenches my heart. Maybe I am siding my teachers but can't they seek more truth? If I have a problem commucating with them but a lot easier with my teachers, doesn't it show anything? WHY?

One of my classmates has showed continuous devotion to my blog and thus answered a question I reached out in the last post. I was astonished when he revealed it to me. But I guess we do have another side to me. And so, I set out tonight with apologies if I have become a frightening fellow. I will be : ) to you more often!

No comments: