Friday, February 22, 2008

Unbelieveable.

I could have been a better student. I know some of you have been asking me. Oh why was I looking down and why ain't I doing my work. I would like to assure you that nothing is wrong guys. I'm pretty much ok here. There's not much change to the fact that I've become isolated or hostile or even evil. Don't worry, I'm ok.

I've got some people sink in curiosity because of this. I think it's normal since that I have been skipping classes and not doing my work. Geez, what happened to me? In any rate, skip or no skip, I don't care. Earlier this morning, a teacher approached me, questioning my doubted attitude. He offered his helping hand in whichever way he could. I appreciate that. Not many teachers are able to sum up any courage to do this. many feel that it's just a waste of time. Of course, I rejected his help. I say:

"Man is a foolish animal. He whose problems are started by him shall only be ended by him."

Pretty true if you ask me. I believe that if a problem is yours to keep. It's yours to stop it. Yeah, others may help out but it's your mind that determines what you do. And of course, that teacher, in no tone of hostility [He's quite good in delivering ideas in an effective way..], threatened me that IF I EVER SKIP CLASS, I WILL BE SEVERELY DEALT WITH. Man, where's the hostility?

Anyway, I'm is such a state of distress that I am even questioning my own motives. Why do I have to hate her? Why do I have to avoid her? Why does it have to be her? Why didn't I make it up to my expectations? Why am I not being perfect for her? I say:

"Man; Believes in no perfection for he is neither perfect."

Nah, too bad. I don't believe that. Perfection is impossible in the eyes of no possibilities. When there's a will, there's a way. ENOUGH CRAP. So should I skip class next Mon? Err, I don't know man. Is it worth it? Why am I skipping again? Err.. not only that right?

Oh wait, I'm just distracted.

:(

No comments: