Sunday, February 10, 2008

Let's Jaming..

Doing away with life now. I'm bored right now out of my skull. Actually, I'm suppose to do ALL my homework but I just don't have the mood to do. Let's see, I have tonnes of work to do. E.Maths WS to do but I didn't get it from Ms Lee. I also need to revise my work, especially my Physics and Chemistry. It's obvious I'm falling behind there. My Malay Language is pretty much ok. I just need to practice. So am I practising? NO! Ah, A.Maths! Don't forget about that subject! Yeah, I need practice in that too. History is much about memorising and HOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS! SBQ and SEQ to be precise. Again, practice is the root of any goodness. But I anin't doing any. Why?

I need to buy too. Buy a lot of things. I need upgrade my MacBook's hard drive (storage), its RAM and its battery? Nah, the battery is all right. It's just the storage. All my files are clogging the system. So with the storage extended, it'll be much more cleaner. Also, I can convert my old hard drive into an external storage. Much like a thumb drive but it holds more capacity and file transfer rates are much more higher. Cool. Buying the hard drive would set me back about $150. That is maybe 250GB of storage? Or maybe it's the other way around? 0.o Also, I need to buy an 'enclosure'. We can't just leave the hard drive just naked right? Furthermore, it has open wires! Yeah, so that enclosure will set me back by maybe $50? Yeah, I need to check it out. So just to be save, I need to save up to about $250. Just for the storage. RAM can come later. It would be about another $250. Man, no money man.

Well that's over. Now, what should I do now? Oh yeah, I need to increase my religious knowledge. Geez.. My mom says that I need to know some 'chants' so that I would protect myself during my stay at Pulau Ubin. Well ok. Oh yeah. I'm going for OBS this coming March. Pulau Ubin will be my stay for about 5 days. Hope it'll be fun! ; ) I think.

Drop dead man.

No comments: