Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hmm..

Happy Chinese New Year guys! Time really pass by SUPER FAST! I remember the time I was in Sec 3. Now, all grown up in Sec 4, time will once again pass by fast. My 'O' Levels will be in a few months time. After that, I should be in a JC, if not Poly. I don't really favour Poly because it doesn't really direct me to being a teacher. JC won't be easy but I figure I can make it. I hope.

Moving on, I'll be going shopping again. Now, let's see what's on my list.

1) External Hard Drive
2) BH 503; Nokia Bluetooth Headset

It looks quite empty but I really need the first one, Ext. HD. My MacBook is filled with a lot of crap and this makes it LAG. Maybe I also need a stick of RAM.

3) RAM

Now, with the list is much more 'filled', it acts MUCH more like a list. ; ) Let's see. I'm a little short on cash. Hmm.. Parents?

No comments: