Wednesday, February 27, 2008

See You On the Other Side -Prelude

Yeah. Just finished doing my long overdue HW. They slipped into the file with ease as I sigh a sense of relieve. That's just a battle won but the war still wages on. My things to do list keeps on climbing. It won't be long when it becomes the twin of Mount Everest. My DnT WS is done. My Physics WB is done. Now, I'm just waiting for the other HW to start. Eh? Ain't I suppose to start it? In any rate or whatsoever, doing HW reminds me of the time that I was in Sec 2. It brings back great memories. And then, out of the blue I ask myself; Must I hate her?

Huh? Was I even hating her? I don't recall that. I just simply avoided her to an extent that almost garnered me a soup of trouble. That also created some jaw-droppers by my classmates. Finally they say, a Mat doing his Mat job. Neh, I'm not a Mat. I don't do those unruly stuff. I'm just simply avoiding. Why? Good question. Well, I always see myself as an evil dude who every now and then practices the weird tradition of self-praise. Well, every now and then, it did its job as a motivator. Perfect seems to describe my Sec 2 year. But all of that came crumbling down when I made that fatal mistake.

I'm a failure.

Now, living with a suicide sign, I am plagued with all the mistakes on that very day. It was her. I made her cry. And ever since then, I see myself as an impure. She doesn't need to talk to me. I'm just a waste of her time. I couldn't be perfect for her.

Man, all these writing sounds like a replica of a thriller novel. Well, I guess that's my life. See You On The Other Side.

No comments: