Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lost some stuff..

I came back from school, hoping my stationary would sit comfortably on the table top. Now that's not true, I asks myself, "How am I going to do my Common Tests tomorrow?". And now, I post a missing 'individual'; A black pencil box that is made from a synthetic material. It gives more than 1 possible ways to conceal your items with 3 zipped pockets. The main pocket holds numerous pens and pencils. Now, they are vital instruments for me to pass my time in school. If you have seen it, contact me ASAP!

The last time I saw it was today morning. I was finishing my diary's entry. I remembered putting the box into my school bag and then zipped it up. Then, after the exhausting first 2 periods of PE, during A.Maths, I was stumbled to find no sign of my stationary. And so I thought, maybe I did NOT put it in my bag this morning. Maybe it was left on the table. Of course, my mom would figure that it belongs to me and voluntarily put it in my room. Home I reached, realised the bitter truth. It's not there.

Searched my room inside out, outside in. Nothing in sight. Even my mom didn't see anything of similar shape. One thing's for sure, it's not in my house. So if I really brought it to school, someone might have taken it during PE. Well, that's when my class all dumped our bags at the Big Steps.

One thing's for sure, I DON'T CARE. EVEN IF I AM TO FAIL MY CT. That person has a lot of nerves to take it a day before CT. He's so dead.

No comments: