Sunday, December 09, 2007

Stupid. Bodoh. Hmm...

Stupid and bodoh are some of the words that sink deep in our vocabulary of vulgarity. The reason it's there is because from young, we are exposed by these words. And so it is etched on our minds. These days, it's so common to hear them till we lost the real menace behind it. These simple words, which means lacking of intelligence, are minor. However, they do have their sting. Yes, the sting can't be compared to a bee's but if that sting is continuous, it will mount up to a mountain of pain that will crush one like a tsunami.  For example, today, my mom has called me STUPID and BODOH numerous times now; More than any normal day. Even though it's just minor, it does sting me. Sometimes I feel that I'm up to no use. I feel despised. Am I really stupid? If I am, how did I get to 3SB? The second class of the whole cohort? If I'm stupid, why am I here? Well like I have said earlier, it's a small sting mounting up to be a GIANT mountain. The good thing is, I DESTROYED the mountain!

; )
  

No comments: