Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best I Ever Had

Today wasn't really that nice. I started my day with an A.Maths Sup Paper. It's like a repeat of the Final Year Paper I sat but it's much easier. Well easier it is but no chance for me to get full marks! I got complacent and did not really practised much. Even so, I knew the method far too well but my limit in the type of questions were just to limited. So far, I think I could get about a pass or so? But that's SO much better than a fail! : )

My original schedule included a Robotics meeting afterwards at 11 (Since the 1 hour paper started at 10.) and then from 12 onwards, I would help out Ms Lee in painting her homeroom. That is if I felt like it. The afternoon before, Mr Ho hinted me that there would be our weekly badminton spar which then send my schedule topsy turvy. A papre at 10. A meeting at 11. A badminton spar at 9??? WHOA! I'm sure a busy man! Alas, I just had to drop the badminton spar. Gosh, it was supposedly the last match before 2007! Haha! How could I miss that match!? Well hopefully, we could once again play THE LAST TIME on mon? Whoa! That's the last day of the year!

School's just around the corner. With my calender flooded today, I know I would barely come back alive. And evermore that my O's are just next year, my calender is ever tighter. Maybe it's time to revise that 'calender-making-system'! I need to stay focus. I can't just dwell in my own world and slowly let time pass. I can't be distracted by her any more (I still do...). I can't let my own fears consume myself. I can't just TALK. I must start WORKING. I always get my mind off somewhere. It's really hard for me to stay focus especially when my house is like a war zone. In almost every second, I get distracted by a person that is close to me. (WHY??) And my performance, slowly slipping down the ranks. I can't let this go any further. I MUST STAY FOCUSED.

Regarding that person, I still like her. I really do. But if every time I see her, I close my shy eyes. But if every time I speak to her, I stutter. But if every time I think of her, I lose a breath. Then, avoiding her is impossible. After all, she's the best I ever had. I really...

MY THINGS TO DO!
1) Attain A1 for all subjects
2) At least talk to her W/O STUTTERING...
3) Get the class t-shirt done
4) STAY NEUTRAL!
5) Try not to talk a lot in class
6) Make the teachers happy???
7) Buy a desktop

My list will expand!!!

No comments: