Monday, December 10, 2007

December, My friend

Dear December,

Do you remember me? Well, I surely do remember you for if not, you won't be receiving this. December, you always come after 11 others. You shower the world with bitter water to wash our thick make up and see what's inside. You are always the one telling us to buck up. December, you are so persistent. : ) 

December, do you remember the time when I first went out? Haha! It was MY FIRST MOVIE outing! Oh how can I forget! I got lost in Dhoby Gauht and it was the first time I stepped out into the wilderness. It was beautiful. And yes, haha, the times I went home REALLY late. Or the times I talked to people I never knew. Oh what about the times where I always look acroos at her? Hmm...

December, do you remember that person? Remember last year? I would always talk to you about her smile and how it made me happy and how she talked would make me think twice of what I would reply. Remember that? Haha! Well I was talking non stop about her. But it was sad too. I could only talk about her. I could never look at her straight in the eye. I would never have the courage. How big the courage was, I still couldn't. She's the only person that is better than me. She is, my weakness. 

But it was hard too. I was put to a situation where I could no longer could be with her. And that was when I fell. Every glance seems to be poison pumped into my veins. Every word at me stings me. Everything just falls apart. How can such a human live? 

And I am a fool. For which human could be fall in love, break and fall for the same person? I must have a very strong mind.  She's just too... too real. Too real for me to love. Hmm...

But December, even though she won't accept me, I will still hold her tight. I will still love her. And December, like I said earlier, don't be persistent. Stop raining for a while! I need to run!

Your's Truly

No comments: