Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm bored... without .

Yeah, I guess you have heard me ranting that I am BORED! Well it can't be avoided. A holiday is a holiday. But of course, if you were to consider the other useful things that I could do like...
Doing my homework
Cleaning my room
Exercising
Saving money
Volunteer at a Old Folk's Home
Help my mom
Study

I won't be bored after all! But I'm just lazy... Yeah, it's the rainy season! It's time to sleep!!! Anyway, I think I'm going to plan out the Physics video for now. Draw out the scenes and list down the props. I still can't find a video camera so worst case scenario, I have to ask from my friend. MAN! SO PAISEH!!! But first. I need to check whether my digi cam could do the same functions as a video camera. What's the diff you ask?

Well there is a HUGE difference! I'm sure you know that one captures STILL PHOTOS and the other MOVING PHOTOS! That's the NO. 1 DIFFERENCE! Also, the data that is resulted is also different. The digi cam converts the video to MPEG 1 format. If you import this to any video editing software, the software will not recognise the the sounds and thus making the video, soundless. Mute I say. However, the video cam converts the video to MPEG 4. A format well known by the world of video photographers. If imported into the software, it will keep the sound and make it what a REAL video file is. So that's the main problem I'm facing now. Dang...

Anyway, I'm waiting for the camera battery to be fully charged. That may take a while so why don't I watch some One Piece! Haha! Yup. From Ep 1 to 300!!! THAT'S A LOT!!! Oh wait. Ep 111 is not streamed. Well nevermind, I'll just download it by torrent unless... [Checks the net whether it's illegal to download...] OH CRAP! IT IS ILLEGAL TO DOWNLOAD!!! WHY DID THEY LICENSED IT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And yeap, that;s another crazy post by me. Hope I didn't SCARE you... HAHA! Be back after my Physics!

No comments: