Sunday, December 23, 2007

My *wink*

Ah... Back from another useless venture. I went out with my parents out today after being threatened by my mom regarding my weekly allowance. Wait a min! I have a weekly allowance?! Anyway, she said that I had to buy myself another pair of pants. I don't mind that for the fact that you are paying for me but if you turn down almost every clothing I choose, there's a problem. To give you a bigger idea on what type of clothes she wants me to wear, err... She just wants me to wear formal. Again, I don't mind but EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO OUT??? I'm only 15! [But sure am going 30!] So in my flavour of social unrest, I barged into S&K, arrowed at the nearest pair and took it to the fitting room. Thankfully it fits! Grabbed it towards the counter and flashed 25 bucks for it. Now, there's a name for this type. Cargo pants they say! If you ask me, my cupboard is towered by Toa Payoh clothes. Don't understand? Go to Toa Payoh, there are plenty of examples. Well

that's my pair. Pretty ok. My parents? Nah, they said nth. I told them that I would search the clothes myself so I told them to walk around first. No harm there. But me, paying my own stuff. No jokes.




Nice stuff from Parkway Parade

Oh yeah! Heroes' Lunch!!!! Can't forget that. THE FOOD SUCKS! A lunch where your teachers are your waiters! EAT THAT! But with terrible food, don't bother coming. It's just a time dedicated for the students who did the school proud. Really? I just won 3rd! Anyway, I think it's just me hating the food.

Alastair seems hungry for more...

LINE UP PLS!!! TIME TO SEE YOUR TEACHERS SERVE!!! HAHAHA!!

Eh? Only drinks?

Time to go ciao!

No comments: