Tuesday, May 08, 2007

DO!

so tired from all the studying. in fact i did lesser studying this time. i'm totally in no mood. i got reglay on my tail because i pisst him off. kaz is calling me a betrayer of the code. i just ignore his little code thingy. i think he's going crazy. and finally, i got people complaining that my blog is emo. -.- i know... i'm not suppose to be emo... but it's the in thing! i don't to be left out saying what i did in the day! that's so old!

well generally, i've got lesser people to talk to. especially when i did a HUGE disfavour by not talking to them. Kaz tells me that it's because i betrayed the code. Kaz, shut up. no more codes. yes i betrayed them but she will still not talk to me even if i didn't betray. so shut up Kaz

tomorrow will give me 2 more papers. after which, i have 2 more and that's the end. Kaz would be bugging me again and reglay would just sit there and tell me how life would be better if i had been better. complains... life will not end just yet. i've got this AEM thing by NP and i'm sure it'll eat my brains out. The teacher beside the library has no idea that i'm troubled. well that's good, i don't want her to know. but the teacher at that corner... i want her to know that i'm ignoring her.

well there comes my troubles again. i must realise my goal or else i'll forever in dispair. just don't talk to her. but i love her too much.

No comments: