Friday, May 18, 2007

Blogger's back!

First up, i would like to welcome back blogger after a bug-ful break! Welcome back!

I must bring up that blogger has added a new feature. That is the auto save feature that really helps me as my DSL will die out without warning. Hooray for blogger!

Also, i would like to add that i'm in a bad shape. Drowned in sorrow and in my own expectations, i'm gasping for air. Unable to swim, i'm pulled down by my own weight into the depths to the ocean. Now that defied physics! I don't care about that now. I just want a hand. You know, you could pull me out of this dirty water. It's your face that i dream. It's your words that i yearn for. Your graceful movements hinder my mind from the thought of anyone else. But all i ask is your understanding. I can't keep you out of my mind.

I just love you.

My mac is white. It's just an object and it has no feelings. I must bring it up that it was my emotions that caused this to happen. And if i don't find peace, I find you. But you are drifting away. In the end i find Kaz. Heartless must not be the only answer.

No comments: