Saturday, May 26, 2007

lazy morning with led

led zeppelin's music is like jimi hendrix in a band and being white. well some might say that they are the beatles, reformed. tsk... i'm listening to music that is as old my teachers.

woke up with bones playing in my background. i must say, it's quite a song to wake up with. anyway, i should start by saying TEACHERS ARE THE BEST! yes, they are the best. not only am i admiring them, i'm listening to their kind of music! lols!!

here's the story. i was walking with matt yesterday in school. we were looking for my labrooy. we wanted to play his axis & allies. well actually, i want to win the game. he's dominating in that game! so we were on our way and we say our the ever happy ms chua (art teacher) struggling to get the boys to carry these art displays. and yes, me, being ever helpful and busy-body, i offered my help. matt looked reluctant but hey, it's worst if he had turned down helping. with that in mind, i gave my hands to the new art teacher guy with really strange accent as though he came from india and graduated from harvard university. no, i'm not saying he strings his sentences like that. he just have a weird combo. and yea in the end, after a "hard day's night", [insert beatles' hard day's night song], we managed to give art club a boost. reward? $10. the new teacher just shove it into my pocket and said, "Here guys, treat yourself to KFC". i was like WTF!!!! well you know, teachers are the best!

KFC wasn't my side as i am an animal activist of some sort. dang, pls stop the killing. mr ho, munching his student meal [-_-] asked me a question i even thought god would never ask.

well i'll end it today. i need to make my english more singapore sounding. it sounds like brit to me.

a hug will make me warm overnight. a kiss will make me want you more. an understanding will make me smile again.

No comments: