Thursday, May 24, 2007

rebel

listening to hard metal music and i still can hear my dad at the other side of the room screaming his top off because of my results. well now, he's toned down a bit. i can finally hear the lyrics of Stone Sour. freshly bought by my bro. seriously, hard metal ain't that bad! thanks to brendan for complimenting! never knew my english would impress anyone!

anyway, this may be my last post. he has rant the ways of evil that will make me be kaz. keeping me away from humanity and finally escape it's grip. without regrets, jump out a building and let that black heart save you.
i cant believe that i'm saying this but

-censored, read remaining of post-

a double chairman makes rare or even no appearance in the shadows of vulgarities. so why am i doing this? want to know why? it's because of her. zuchiri, stab me so that i can die.

No comments: