Friday, May 25, 2007

SENDSENDSEND!

it's 1058 now and i'm still sitting here in my computer chair, waiting for the world to change. previously, i had planned to send ms lee off. she's going to perth tonight and really wanted to send her off. but MOM just had to spoil it. yes it's late but MOM, you are not giving me space here. sure you have given me space. for example, you let me use my mac eventhough it has been scheduled for it's shipment to my dad's hands. and what about the time when you let me stay untill 4 am in the morning in school so i could finish up ALICE. well that wasn't actually space giving. u would ring me up every hour just to convince me to go back home.

but now, i want more space.

i may sound greedy but if there's an official standard on how much freedom must be given to the child, we are way below that standard. no movies, no little walks with friends i knew for 2 years and trusted, no badminton with my fellow club-mate at the cc, no birthday parties, no this no that. by now, i must have figured out that you are trying to protect me and i respect that. but maybe you should at least hear my words. i like to go out. err... maybe every friday? but must be back by 10pm. the time extends if i stick to the rules. oh! what about a weekly allowance of $4? it'll be an improvement from 20¢ coins that makes my wallet bulky? if you make it 10, i won't ask you for my book and stationary fundings. so yea? everything cool?

well no. they won't listen cos this is in english and they cant read english. if i mix and mash it into malay, it'll prolly be worst cos i just passed my malay paper.

so now, i'll dedicate this post to MS LEE . so no sorrow for today. thanks for everything and have fun at perth! ps: bring me back a kangaroo!
i'll prolly wake up in the wee times and talk abt LearnFest.

no smiles form her and i to each other.

No comments: