Tuesday, January 23, 2007

s.l.e.e.p

my 512 kbps is faster than my 10mbps. i guess 'size' doesnt matter eh? i got my chem quiz paper back. i got 3/15 for it... T.T and whats more harder to believe is that it's only on chemical formula. this sucks man. am i really lagging behind? well i dont wan to care that now. i've got bigger fish to fry.

camp was nice. and wet and dirty and exhausting and ants full and a-river-flowed-thru-my tent. first day was a wet day. after calling ourselves Bollywood [yes we called ourselves that name], we were spilt into 2 groups. mainly spilt by our characther differences. it's obvious that one group is where all the so-called-cool ppl are. But i dont care whether they are cool or not. everyone there is my friend. like i have said, it was a wet day. one activity had as to cross a pond [they called it the river challenge eventhough it was just a deep pond -_-]. it was nothing really hard. we just had to tie the ropes given to form a line so that we could just pull ourselves across. but it was still wet when the instructors rained that murky water on us when we had crossed o_o talk abt invitations! but of course the most fun and memorable one was none other than the mud passage. i went in white but came out black...lols! i nearly got my shoe stuck there! i guess i shld have heeded his advice... "TIE YOUR SHOELACES!" i had my face all mud-ded up and geez! now i have pimples all over my face! food was satisfactory. after a long day, we had a plate of rice, vegetable gravy and a piece of chicken. it really doesnt matter as i was starving. nightsky fell in place and the tents all disappeared behind the darkness. slept for quite a while but woke a few times due to some of my tent-mates' snoring...GOSH! afterwhich, at 4am, ants started to invade our humble tent...of all tents, my tent...damm ants...


day 2 was dry. was a bit unwell due to the lack of sleep. but managed to be on top form. YEA!!! it's rock climbing! but managed to only scale the wall halfway...it was damm hard lah. nth much to talk here other than that I HATE ANTS!!! n ya, my tent had a river at night. it was raining like siao lah.

well that's that. i've gotta slp. but mayb a snack b4 i slp. darn hungry lah. mom was unwell and couldnt cook. then i had to clean the house. after that i had to iron my clothes which i dont know a shit abt. well i also would like to say

GD LUCK to SMART team that is participating in FVC! Jiayou!!

No comments: