Monday, January 01, 2007

the first post of 2007

Yea...the season of giving has passed and frankly speaking, i wasnt the guy i supposed to be. my plans of giving were not launched. and now, as 2007 steps in, i still have his irritating problem... well no worries, someday [it better be, it's eating me inside] i'll fix myself. well here's wad i got this year...



Thanks to Togusa for this wonderful bleach cup! well it'll indeed help me in my tough nights! cant live without coffee!



and yet again! thanks togu for my mount fuji... -_- it's delicious!



well again frm togu! thanks a lot for this... though i'm ok with the gst... i wonder if it fits my bike?



my dad sorta gave this to me...err it's an mp3 player. yes i kno it's an iPod rip off. u kno me! i cant live without music! [geez.. my dad is sure smart! bet that his thinking of getting the real nano...tsk...]

well that's that n i cant believe it but 2006 has been the best yr. yea i kno i got into some trouble but it's totally defeated by my friends! thanks guys! u all are the best!

No comments: