Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oppulent's Tragedy Part 1

i cant believe it... when u buy an album, u must pay a whopping 7 bucks for a set of lyrics for those songs in that album... seriously WHAT THE HELL...

back to delta
man, life totally sucks. especially when i have so many trapped things. i got some expectations to acheive and u shld kno how i am. i dont like to dissapoint ppl... fuck it man...it's killing me....


how the hell u get that bloger bar hidden?? it's killing my blog...well not saying that ppl arent visiting [well in some days...tsk...] or my page takes a forever to load [sry to those dial-up guys...need flash.... >.< ] it just kill my blog's image... damm it...

yea the 1st paragraph is true. i bought the U218 Singles [which i've fallen in love since] last wk and to my surprise, it has no lyrics booklet. And today, i went to CD-RAMA and the same album w/ the lyrics' booklet cost 18.90.... mine cost 11.90.... -.- wth...lyrics also must buy...

i'm stuck in a moment i cant get out

CCA display day has been scheduled to this friday. I dont hav much time at hand to 'dress up' my club. So i hope there are many hands out there. well i must also remember abt my upcomming O's... i'm thinking of requesting to have it this year... crazy me huh?

No comments: