Sunday, January 14, 2007

the cold war...pls make me warm

why is it raining? it's so cold here. pls spare me...all my long pants are being washed. oh what the heck! at least i'm no getting frostbites...speaking of which...can you just think of those homeless ppl. surviving the rain and mayb getting frostbites. oh bitter cold take me instead! what wrong have they done to be deserved this?! no wonder ppl afix the cold with bitter...

bitter cold

so many ppl have problems. check this out http://www.whattheflush.blogspot.com. it's my friend's blog. i'm just worried abt my freinds, especially when they need of help. no wonder it's raining...too many ppl are facing problems...here's a shoutout to those who are suffering now...

Don't worry guys! I'm always here for all of you! There is nothing i can't fix! If u'r sad than i'm sad because i'll get sad when u get sad n if i get sad many ppl will get sad so i'm telling u don't be sad because i've sacrificed 2 lines on my blog to help u so don't be sad ok?

and also wad's the deal of writting in small font???? i'm forced to use my specs just to read togu's blog.......mayb this is a bad time.... ><

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! finally cca display has come and gone...mayb it wasn't a good one but at least it's done. 13 new ones has singned up with us so it's still ok. better than nothing! rite? wadever it is, i got one unknown senior helping me...

N.CRIMSOM! COME OUT OF THE SHADOW!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!
>_<

but thanks to him [or mayb her...who knows?] i got a better grip at robotics now... =) so to him/her...

THANK YOU!!!!!!

ok i'm goin crazy already. maybe i shld start this...music of the week thing...than mayb reveiw it...
Music Of The Week!
Queen
I'm now actually listenning to it now... their tunes are a bit old but their words are moving...especially helpful when in a crisis...well my favourites are none other than Borhemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites The Dust, We will rock you and of course, We Are The Champions! don waste your time reading this...just borrow it frm me

91849098

don prank call me or else...

well that's that, i gotta finnish my homework and my NJRC report... RAH!!! so many things to do!!!

No comments: