Friday, January 05, 2007

13:17

13:17

that was my 2.4 timing today. MAN! that is slow frm my 12:20 frm last yr's nappha-thingy. my muscles are a bit shaky though. dont think that's a gd sign. i think it's better if i run everyday. HECK! pain no pain, i gotta retain my 1st position.

OKAY!!!!
first day of sch has started n i'm sorta lonely in my new class [tsk...it's full of smart ppl...don think can top it again...tsk] but overall, it's a funny class. we have the bublly vice-chair which makes a joke of himself. haha... it's just makes my day [a past of me huh?]

nth to love like


its really tearing me apart...i just wish to shout it all out to my heart's content! RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!


-.- ok that may be too much.... i;m just shy to say it all out... i'm just scared to fall infront of u all... well recca's isnt the only one having a bad day!



changed to the new blog....



nth to talk......



need to sleep.....



listening to dave matthews' band.....



shld i kill time w SS??? [got koh yong mong, a.k.a KYM, btw... a real killer...at least not as bad as DA...]



nid to fix my singtel broadband...it's killing me



damm...it's as though i sound damm unworthy.... -.-



i wan MOTORED!!!!



i wan someone...............



i wan a desktop...



i dont wan to dissapoint ppl...



i just wan to be simple...



i just wan to say it all out b4 it eats me up...



haiz...life is killing me...



damm....1 more thing...



this is my first albulm! xP

nite guys nid to slp...

No comments: