Sunday, September 17, 2006

practising ENG summary

GOOD MORNING/EVENING!!!! *zul stretches, u can hear a crack sound frm his back* Geez, my back is getting worse by the day :( ... Anyway, how long has it been since i last posted? A month? Well i'm back from my sleep *yawn!* ... To tell u the truth, 1 post won't be able to cover wadever had happened. SO...i've come up with Zul's List Of Events!!!! v1.0 Alright! Here we go!


  1. Won 1st in ALICE-In-Action...ya!!! $250 is in my pocket!!!

2. My NJRC team kena DQ....sh*t! all hopes of getting into the finals are gone....*sob sob*

3. NJRC: My sumo kena the 3 motor rule....this is like they don want SAS in!!!

4. SprintBOT lost only by a margin....WTHeck...at least we got to the 3rd round....^_^

5. LadyBird n I are ok!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

6. but OceanBlue is not ok with me...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! tsk...1 go up, the other go down..tsk

7. Steve Irwin...n...Elizabeth Choy...People who revolutionized the world had passed on...

8. well i think that's all...except that i'm suceeding JW

well, i think that's all. ALOT of things happened n all i got to say is Move Along...haha! GdLuck for your exams guys! n gals...

No comments: